What Sets Us Apart

SWS offers dance programs competitive and recreational unlike any other dance studio in the city! SWS has a triple threat performing arts program with classes in dance vocal as well as drama! Step with Style is rapidly becoming known as the strongest studio in the area that truly develops the most well-rounded dancer. We welcome all questions. To book your appointment with an Artistic Director call (905) 723 1133.



Wednesday, August 15, 2012

... FOR THE CURIOUS...

There are some lovely friends of mine out there that don't know a lot about facebook so I thought I would be a good friend and help them understand...
Did you know that when you ad people  from the "People you may know" list that have mutual friends with you on facebook ... that doing this is NOT considered stalking.... NO IT'S NOT! Facebook actually was developed to help people get in touch with loved ones and friends all over the world then slowly over the years become a great networking tool to meet new people with simillar interests! Did you know this... ??? If you did not know this now you do. Cool concept isn't it! For all those who did not understand before I hope this helps. If I ad you and you don't want to be my friend that's cool just click no. Happy to help! PS I hope you do become my friend... I think you may like me ;)

AND NO .. this was not the exciting news! THAT is still to come!

1 comment: