What Sets Us Apart

SWS offers dance programs competitive and recreational unlike any other dance studio in the city! SWS has a triple threat performing arts program with classes in dance vocal as well as drama! Step with Style is rapidly becoming known as the strongest studio in the area that truly develops the most well-rounded dancer. We welcome all questions. To book your appointment with an Artistic Director call (905) 723 1133.



Thursday, August 25, 2011

COMMENTS FROM STUDENTS AND PARENTS WHO JOINED JUST THIS SUMMER

We thought we would share just a few of the comments that students and parents have made this summer!
"I have been to three studios in the area and NO ONE has ever taught me like this! I am so happy to be here!"
Thomas 16yrs- student new just this summer
"I have not seen training like this in all my 12yrs with my daughters involved in dance. Best training ever!"
Tamara- parent
"If I didn't live so far away I would be training at SWS!"
Anna- parent of students who took summer open class program
"I wish I switched to SWS earlier!"
Zoe 15yrs- student new to SWS this summer
"My daughter didn't enjoy tap but after Mandy's class I couldn't get her to stop tapping!"
Adrianna- parent new to SWS this summer
Come on in and see why everyone has so many wonderful things to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment